SE is proud to bring you this professional Set of 30 Titanium-Coated Diamond Burrs, 120-150 Grit.
This assortment includes various sizes of the following shapes:
Flat Top Cylinder
It is recommended to use water for lubricant when using these burrs. All burrs in this set have a 1/8-inch (3-mm) shank, allowing them to be compatible with most die grinders or rotary tools. When the job or project is complete, you’ll be happy to place your burr set back into the compact storage case that allows you to store, organize, and transport your burrs for future use.
This master titanium-coated diamond burrs set allows you to shape, grind and finish with precision. These burrs are great for filing glass, ceramics, tile, brick, plastics, wood, fiberglass, stone, rock carbide, gold, platinum, silver, metals or anything with a hard surface. They come highly recommended for jewelers, lapidary use, hobbies, crafts, craft modeling, home repair, and so much more.
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this 30-Piece Titanium-Coated Diamond Burr Set, Grits 120-150 has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
- Titanium-coated diamond burrs
- Assorted shapes and sizes include: ball, cone, rounded cylinder, flat top cylinder, tapered & needle point
- All burrs with a 1/8" shank - compatible with most die grinders or rotary tools
- A versatile set for numerous projects with Grits 120-150
- Highly recommended for jewelers, lapidary use, hobbies, crafts, craft modeling, home repair and so much more